quarta-feira, 26 de março de 2014

Video Music 5° Temporada




 Yesterday, 
Drive My Car, 
Got to Get You Into My Life, 
You’ve Got to Hide Your Love Away,
 Help!, 
A Hard Day’s Night, 
I Saw Her Standing There,
 All You Need is Love

Higher Quality (899mb, mp4): sendspace
Lower Quality (285mb, mp4): sendspace

Get Back, 
Something, 
Here Comes the Sun, 
Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band, 
Hey Jude, 
Let It Be

Higher Quality (741mb, mp4): sendspace
Lower Quality (234mb, mp4): sendspace


Seasons of Love, 
I’ll Stand By You, 
Fire and Rain, 
If I Die Young, 
No Surrender, 
Make You Feel My Love

Higher Quality (696mb, mp4): sendspace
Lower Quality (222mb, mp4): sendspace

Marry the Night, 
Applause, 
Wide Awake, 
Roar

Higher Quality (600mb, mp4): sendspace
Lower Quality (187mb, mp4): sendspace

You Are Woman I Am Man, 
Blurred Lines, 
If I Were a Boy,
Wrecking Ball, 
On Our Way

Higher Quality (657mb, mp4): sendspace
Lower Quality (208mb, mp4): sendspace

Movin’ Out, 
Piano Man,
My Life, 
Honesty, 
An Innocent Man, 
Just the Way You Are, 
You May Be Right

Higher Quality (811mb, mp4): sendspace
Lower Quality (255mb, mp4): sendspace

Into The Groove, 
You’re My Best Friend, 
Nasty/Rhythm Nation, 
Cheek to Cheek, 
The Fox (What Does the Fox Say?)

Higher Quality (581mb, mp4): sendspace
Lower Quality (181mb, mp4): sendspace

Here Comes Santa Claus (Right Down Santa Claus Lane), 
Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree, 
Mary’s Little Boy Child,
The Chipmunk Song (Christmas Don’t Be Late), 
Love Child, 
Away in a Manager

Higher Quality (636mb, mp4): sendspace
Lower Quality (202mb, mp4): sendspace

Whenever I Call You Friend, 
Brave, 
My Lovin’ (You’re Never Gonna Get It), 
Don’t Rain on My Parade, 
I Believe In A Thing Called Love, 
Every Breath You Take, 
Breakaway

Higher Quality (847mb, mp4):  sendspace
Lower Quality (267mb, mp4):  sendspace

Jumpin’ Jumpin’, 
Barracuda, 
Don’t You (Forget About Me), 
Gloria, 
Danny’s Song, 
The Happening, 
Hold On

Higher Quality (787mb, mp4): sendspace
Lower Quality (243mb, mp4): sendspace

I Love LA, 
Vacation, 
Mr. Roboto/Counting Stars, 
More Than a Feeling, 
America, 
I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For

Higher Quality (706mb, mp4):  sendspace
Lower Quality (222mb, mp4): sendspace

Raise Your Glass,
Toxic, 
Defying Gravity, 
Valerie, 
Keep Holding On,
Happy

Higher Quality (675mb, mp4): sendspace
Lower Quality (210mb, mp4): sendspace

I’m Changing, 
Party All the Time, 
Loser Like Me, 
Be Okay, 
Just Give Me a Reason,
Don’t Stop Believin’

Higher Quality (807mb, mp4):  sendspace
Lower Quality (256mb, mp4):  sendspace

Downtown, 
You Make Me Feel So Young, 
Best Day of My Life, 
Rockstar, 
Don’t Sleep in the Subway, 
People

Higher Quality (638mb, mp4): sendspace
Lower Quality (203mb, mp4):  sendspace

No One is Alone, 
You Make Me Feel Like a Natural Woman, 
Broadway Baby, 
Not While I’m Around, 
Colour Blind, 
I’m Still Here

Higher Quality (732mb, mp4):  sendspace
Lower Quality (236mb, mp4): sendspace

Addicted to Love, 
I Want to Know What Love Is, 
Love is a Battlefield, 
Let’s Wait Awhile

Higher Quality (445mb, mp4):  sendspace
Lower Quality (142mb, mp4):  sendspace

Lovefool, 
NYC, 
I’m the Greatest Star, 
Who Are You Now, 
Pumpin Blood

Higher Quality (582mb, mp4): sendspace
Lower Quality (187mb, mp4):  sendspace

Wake Me Up, 
Doo Wop (That Thing), 
Story of My Life, 
Piece of My Heart, 
The Rose

Higher Quality (608mb, mp4):  sendspace
Lower Quality (194mb, mp4): sendspace

I Melt With You, 
Memory, 
Werewolves of London, 
Lucky Star, 
Take Me Home Tonight 

Higher Quality (586mb, mp4):  sendspace
Lower Quality (186mb, mp4):  sendspace

Shakin’ My Head, 
All of Me, 
Girls on Film, 
Glitter in the Air, 
No Time At All, 
American Boy, 
Pompeii

Higher Quality (847mb, mp4): sendspace
Lower Quality (268mb, mp4): sendspace



2 comentários: